I was on a work/leisure trip and stay for three nights. This hotel is in the heart of Wakiki and only a minutes walk to the beach! The concierge was efficient and polite as I dropped off my bags at the lobby. Parking is round the back and its free with the resort package. The check-in queue was long but the staff was there to give out pineapples to taste - great for getting the holiday mood. There was also a ukulele class conducted which provided some entertainment.
My rooms was a pool facing room (6th floor) which had some view of the beach and the sea. Good point is that the nightly entertainment stops around 10pm. Once the glass doors were closed, it essentially blocks out all the street noise. Amenities are decent for the price of the place. Beds and linen are clean and very comfortable. The bathroom is a good size too. The resort package also includes free wifi and use of deck chairs/ towels which can be brought to the beach.
As mentioned earlier, this is a great location. The beach and shopping belt are at the doorstep. Did I mention that the cheesecake factory is just a two minute walk?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is near Waikiki Beach and downtown Honolulu. Our hotel has Creation, a dinner show; cultural activities; and 11,500 sq ft of event space for weddings or meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Princess Kaiulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Princess Kaiulani
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hawaii/Honolulu