I spent four fantastic days at the Westin Moana Surfrider.
From the moment you enter the hotel you have a pleasant, fantastic feeling - the entire staff is very kind and professional - it's a pleasant experience it's a mixture of Japanese, Hawaiian attitude very much customer oriented - I had a corner room an I had both city and ocean view - what a pleasure to stay in the evenings on the balcony with the cool breeze and the music from street musicians.
The rooms are very comfortable and the Westin beds are unique.
Everything is working quite well.
If you are planning to stay at the Moana Surfrider don't have any doubts just go and enjoy your stay - you'll love it.
Definitely will go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu