I have nothing but praise for this resort. My wife and I stayed in an ocean front suite and found it much more comfortable then the comparable suite we had at the Halekulani last year.
The Beach is great and you are central to all of the fun spots. Service was top notch and I would like to give a special shout out to Jilly. More hotels can use people like her on their staff.
How this hotel is not ranked in the top three on trip advisor is beyond me but that's ok it is ranked # 1 in my book and I look forward to returning next year.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Moana Surfrider
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.