Didn't stay at the Moana, but love their outdoor beachside bar. I frequent Honolulu on business 1-2 times a year for the past several years. If you are looking for a less wilder, less congested setting like Dukes (nothing wrong with Dukes) - you have to try the Beach Bar at the MS.
The ambiance is great. Tables abound and live music continues through the evening. Whether business or pleasure, you will feel relaxed and with a slight upbeat vibe with a better chance of scoring tables. They are attentive but not intrusive and don't make you feel they need to "turn over the table"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Starwood, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu