This was our third trip to the Moaner Surfrider and it will not be our last.It is a beautiful property which is maintained very well and the staff are friendly and always helpful.We flew in from Sydney and arrived at about 8-30am exhausted and tired and found our room was not ready for us.To our delight we were given another room for an hour or so to freshen up with a shower and change.That was fantasic , it really made a huge difference to how we managed to push on through the jet lag.
The hotel is directly on the most beautiful area of Waikiki beach with clear water.We decided to buy a half day use of a beach chair each and umbrella which was a very relaxing experience.The bar service waitress was fantasic, always coming over asking us if we need anything.We had dinner once at The Beach House and the food was one of the most delicious meals of the vacation.The rooms were clean and the beds are soft comfortable.
The only little problem we had was as SPG Gold members staying on the SPG 35 rate we were supposed to have been given a letter at check in which informed us of all our entitlements on this rate,these were to be discounts on both the Moaner Surfrider and the other two Starwood hotels nearby restaurants.Discounts on the day spa and many other discounts.By chance I found out about these discounts when I was talking to a front desk associate one morning about my check out.He was so appologetic and gave me a little raffle which won me a cash prize which was then taken off our bill.
I love this hotel," The First Lady of Waikiki" it's Heratage entrance really gives a feel of the island. Go, you won't be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Moana Surfrider
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.