Expensive, however we had an amazing view of Diamond Head. This was ideal to relax with a drink on the balcony. The pool was almost unsuitable, mainly due to the cold period Hawaii experienced. Very few pools here are heated. It made us look for the next hotel with a hot tub. Not that this is any fault to this hotel. I found that the pool closed too early.
- A/C was old and very noisy,
- Carpet was stained
- Out-dated room
- Pool was too cold, however exceptionally cold period for Hawaii.
- Bar near pool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the beloved wife of Hawaii's last reigning King, the historical Queen Kapiolani Hotel is conveniently located one block to Waikiki beach and near the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. Most upgraded rooms feature views of Diamond Head and/or the ocean and the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel, daily local newspaper, mini-refrigerator and coffeemaker. Additional hotel amenities include meeting and banquet facilities, pool with sun deck and restaurant with panoramic views of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Queen Kapiolani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Kapiolani Honolulu
- Hotel Queen Kapiolani
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu