Heed the low rating people! It's there for a reason. We stayed here for two nights when our place was being fumigated for termites and will not stay here again! For the price we paid, it's not worth it. We could've stayed at other hotels in Waikiki for a cheaper price and been within walking distance of beaches and shopping.
It's not overly expensive here but as a warning to tourists, you're probably better off paying the same amount of money or just a little more for places closer to all the attractions. This hotel is remotely located after passing a few auto dealer centers. There is a park area next to the hotel which is nice for walking. They also have a swimming pool which can get loud with all the people screaming, running, and jumping into the pool. So if you want peace and quiet, this is not the place for you.
The furnishings are basic: cheap bedding, cruddy flat carpeting, bar soap with no suds...that type of place. No other amenities, no niceties, no aloha at the front desk. Just process in and process out. For a cheaper price I would understand. For $140 a night, I expect something more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A clean and affordable hotel located just a few minutes from Honolulu International Airport. A swimming pool, sun deck, cocktail lounge, restaurant, free parking, and a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Marina Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Marina Hotel Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Inn Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hawaii/Honolulu