We recently returned from our trip to Oahu where we stayed at Hyatt Place in Waikiki. We took our twin 10-year-olds with us. We found Hyatt Place to be a wonderful place to stay.
1. Room was clean and modern and the bed was very comfortable! We all slept great.
2. The location was convenient and only 2 min walk to the beach. Very close!
3. Breakfast was great for being free and included breakfast sandwiches (bacon, cheese, eggs) as well as fruit, cereal, oatmeal, pancakes/waffles, pastries, juice, milk and miso, tofu, rice and kimchi.
4. Beach towels were available at the front desk and we made use of this.
5. Wifi was free and pretty fast for a hotel.
6. Parking across the street was $12 so not bad for the area.
7. Lots of dining options nearby--try Wolfgang Puck Express for a quick, tasty, and inexpensive meal. Lots of good choices for kids there. Its only a 3 min walk away--located at a hotel nextdoor. There is also Lulus (great fish), Subway, and bunch of other eating choices.
You can't beat this place for the price!
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Resort Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach, the 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and oatmeal, and Asian specialties. New Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more. Intimate Bakery Cafe serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails. Signature cocktails include: Mai Tai, Pina Coloda or Mojito. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Self parking: $18 daily fee. Valet parking: $28 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.