We are lifetime Diamond Hyatt members who have stayed at both Hyatt properties. All tolled we've logged in 65 visits to the Hyatt Regency Waikiki and just tried the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach for the first time. The Hyatt Place is a winner in our book.
Hospitality is a top priority as are the fantastic staff, great and spacious, newly renovated guest rooms and lovely appointed common areas. No name tags here as employees are encouraged to introduce themselves to guests and interact with them by name. Genuine smiles abound whether the employees think they are being watched or not. No glum faces here. Two books away from the beach, across the street from The Bus stop.
Friendly, courteous and quick to respond to guest needs. Hawaiian music fills the air, beautiful tasteful Hawaiian decor, true Hawaiian hospitality at its finest...they way the Hyatt Regency Waikiki once used to be years ago when repeat guests were cherished.
Good selection for included breakfasts and happy hour deals. Kudos to General Manager Bonnie Kiyabu who has put together a great crew of employees who exceed all expectations. Hyatt corporate would do well to realize that local Hawaiians are quite capable of managing their properties in Hawaii. A few more locals in the executive offices of Hyatt properties in Hawaii would be a welcome change and frankly is long overdue. Well done Ms. Kiyabu and everybody at he Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach. We'll be back or sure.
In the meanwhile we'll return to the Hyatt Place and recommend it highly to all.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Resort Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach, the 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and oatmeal, and Asian specialties. New Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more. Intimate Bakery Cafe serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails. Signature cocktails include: Mai Tai, Pina Coloda or Mojito. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Self parking: $18 daily fee. Valet parking: $28 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.