My husband and I booked this hotel for our honeymoon in December. We stayed for a week and enjoyed every aspect of the trip.
The hotel staff was very friendly and we checked in quickly. Our room was spacious and exactly what we booked. We had an ocean view from our balcony. The hotel has recently been renovated and was very clean.
The hotel include a Kitchen Skillet which served complimentary breakfast on the pool deck every morning. After a week the menu started to repeat itself, but we did not mind because it was included in the price of the room and was very delicious. (BEST pineapple I have ever eaten!)
The location of the hotel was absolutely amazing. It was a 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach. There are lots of restaurants in the area that have amazing food. Anything you can possibly need can be found in the ABC stores on every corner. I liked that the hotel was not directly on the beach because there were fewer guest hanging around the lobby and front of the hotel. Also very close to Diamond Head, Zoo, Aquarium, Shopping, and entertainment.
We utilized the in house travel assistance to book activities. I think they worked for Expedia. We were able to book a trip for a luau, Pearl Harbor, and get maps of area restaurants and bars. The hotel also gave free wifi.
Between the complimentary breakfast and wifi this hotel beat alot of others hands down. Most other area hotels charge for Wifi or breakfast is not included. When traveling that far you want to feel safe and have a clean place to rest your head. This definitely fits the bill!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach, the 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Complimentary a.M. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and oatmeal, and Asian specialties. New Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more. Intimate Bakery Cafe serves Starbucks(R) specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails. Signature cocktails include: Mai Tai, Pina Coloda or Mojito. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit(R) fitness center with Life Fitness(R) cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Self parking: $25 daily fee. Valet parking: $30 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu