I stayed here as the price was right. My king bed room was small but efficient. The bed was too soft for our preference . The direct ocean was great. The breakfast was included in the price which was a deal. The host stand opened the bottles of wine we brought and cut our pineapple. I would suggest bringing ear plugs and down loading a white notice app on your phone to play at night as all of Wikiki is noisy. I would suggest that the management add a way guests can clean the exercise equipment as it is flu season! Also the housekeeping services are below average. Our housekeeper did not wipe down the sink and counter top on two occasions, she left dirty glassware in the room and never replaced the bed throw nor emptied out the ice container. I usually leave house keeping a tip but not this time.
This is my first stay at a Hyatt Place. I would stay again knowing that it is not a resort but a nice safe place to stay at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach, the 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Complimentary a.M. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and oatmeal, and Asian specialties. New Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more. Intimate Bakery Cafe serves Starbucks(R) specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails. Signature cocktails include: Mai Tai, Pina Coloda or Mojito. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit(R) fitness center with Life Fitness(R) cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Self parking: $25 daily fee. Valet parking: $30 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Agoda, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu