Stayed here 2 nights on the way out of the USA. It's at the eastern end of Waikiki off the main drag. It feels new and there is wifi included as well as breakfast. We had a random room upgrade (not sure what to) but it was very spacious with a sitting area. The front staff are professional and there is help if you need. It kind of suits my disposition. I can manage myself and don't need constant attention or service. The bathroom or what serves as a bathroom is the only disappointment. It's functional but the sink is out over carpet which is odd...
It is a short walk to the main drag at the beach and we wandered up to and beyond the western and of the strip without much trouble at all.
The breakfast is a get in, get out affair and is geared for touring.
Overall good experience and would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Resort Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach, the 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and oatmeal, and Asian specialties. New Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more. Intimate Bakery Cafe serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails. Signature cocktails include: Mai Tai, Pina Coloda or Mojito. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Self parking: $18 daily fee. Valet parking: $28 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.