Was a little worried when I first booked the hotel due to the price. When we arrived I was pleasently surprised. My daughter and I spent one week here in December 2012 and then a few nights on the way home from Washington State in January. Lovely hotel, wonderful Staff and perfect location. We were given a room on the 10th Floor which had ocean views, a nice little balcony and lots of room for my daughter and I. We made great use of the loan beach towels and my daughter love being able to borrow the bucket and spade each day.
The only thing that I would like to change is the temp of the pool and hot tub. Pool was very cold and hot tub way too hot... I know I sound like goldielocks! =)
The Staff would have to been one of the best assets of the Hotel. They were very helpful, always happy to see us and took the time to make sure we were having a great holiday. Found the washing machine and dryer very handy especially with a toddler who seemed to get icecream all over her clothes everyday. Rooms were very clean and had everything we needed. The hotel is close to the beach, you can walk to the Zoo, Beach, shops, and has Bus stops just near the front door. We really enjoyed theThursday night cocktail party, such a nice idea. Would love to go back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki is an intimate, Southeast Asian-inspired, boutique hotel located 1 1/2 blocks to the beach. If you're looking for a true oasis in the heart of Waikiki with an on-site restaurant and lush outer sanctuary including a saltwater pool with waterfall, jet spa, sauna, barbeque grill and cabana, look no further. With our hospitality fee for all stays beginning August 1, 2014, Aqua Bamboo allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, studios and suites include a 32-inch LCD TV, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and stove-top. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Bamboo Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo Hotel
- Aqua Bamboo Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo And Spa
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu