Pros: helpful service, complimentary treats in the lobby like iced tea and apples, clean rooms with kitchenettes, perfect little pool and hot tub, two blocks from the beach, close to restaurants, great walking and bus access around town, can't beat the price!
Cons: some noise from city traffic, loud air conditioner, small hotel front which makes drops offs a little tricky
Will happily stay here again, thanks Aqua Bamboo!
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel
- Aqua Bamboo Hotel
- Aqua Bamboo Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo
- Aqua Bamboo And Spa
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki is an intimate, Southeast Asian-inspired, renovated boutique hotel located 1½ blocks to the beach. This oasis in the heart of Waikiki offers the following FREE amenities: in-room Internet access and WiFi Internet access in lobby & poolside, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 32-inch LCD TV’s, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, stove-top in studios & suites and safe. The lush outer sanctuary includes a saltwater pool with waterfall, jet spa, sauna, barbeque grill and cabana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Bamboo Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.