I've owned at the Imperial for 25+ years. It has gone through a number of transformations over that time and now seems to have really 'found its groove'. What makes this property so very special is the staff. They are outstanding. From the moment you arrive, the front desk folks are there to make you feel special and welcome. Todd is amazing. Quiet, polite and efficient, he gets you organized fast. We always ask for early check-in and he does his best to meet our request.
Michael from Elite Concierge has the best contacts for tours and shows...very knowledgeable and efficient. The rooms (I own a one bedroom, 2 bath Palm unit) are comfortable, clean and reasonably quiet (upper floors are better)...it's the location that is fantastic that may cause the noise...you are right in the heart of the action! Restaurants and patios galore! Beach is just down the street...the best section of beach is at Fort Derussy Park... wider sand area, sandy bottom and less crowded.
- Also Known As:
- The Imperial Hawaii Resort At Waikiki Hotel
- The Imperial Hawaii Resort At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Imperial Hawaii Hotel
- Hawaii Imperial
- Imperial Hawaii Honolulu
- Imperial Waikiki
- Imperial Hotel Waikiki
- Imperial Of Waikiki
- The Imperial Hawaii Resort At Waikiki Honolulu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.