This is my third year at the Imperial. And each year gets better. The decor is a little dated, but it is clean, and a great location. Service is wonderful. We walk everywhere or take the city buses.
Some tips of people visiting for the first time. We do get a car for a day to drive around the island. You can do this walking distance few buildings down right around the corner at the Outrigger on Beachwalk (bottom floor).
Housekeeping is great. Don't think that just kitchen items in your room are all that is available. They have everything, you just need to go down and sign it out. You can keep the items for your entire vist and return before you check out. Also you can rent an extra fridge if you feel that one isn't big enough. I advise you do this before you arrive to assure you have one.
The bus: If you are a senior it is $1.00 round trip. You need to know this they won't tell you :-)
Normal fare is $2.50 round trip. Be sure to get your transfer for trip back.
- Also Known As:
- The Imperial Hawaii Resort At Waikiki Hotel
- The Imperial Hawaii Resort At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Imperial Hawaii Hotel
- Hawaii Imperial
- Imperial Hawaii Honolulu
- Imperial Waikiki
- Imperial Hotel Waikiki
- Imperial Of Waikiki
- The Imperial Hawaii Resort At Waikiki Honolulu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.