This is a well located hotel,with a very friendly staff in all areas,it was clean,no complaints at all on that matter.
Yes it's a little older but price and cleanliness go along way.
Parking was provided for a price,internet worked great,and pool was very nice as well.
I can only say for me," And I'm speaking on "one issue" that came up,bearing in mind, my wife and I were both exhausted from traveling 18+ hours from Canada" and that issue was a lack of carts for luggage.
I borrowed a cart to take up our luggage to our room,and staff came looking for it shortly after we were in our room.
I guess I never returned it in a prompt manner,I did not think it was a great deal of time maybe 10-15 mins... ,really,did I miss something,is there only one cart in that entire hotel for luggage?
I borrowed it again when checking out and had to reassure the staff,"yes" I won't be long with the cart! In all my travel, I have never seen a hotel with only one cart available....
Ok,I know it's a petty gripe,but it bothered me at the time.
Overall it was a nice location,for us,I would not hesitate to stay there again,"get some extra carts OMG!" :)
Oh yes definitely value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer off beach prices and lots of free amenities-You can access free Wi-Fi and Hardwired connections in each room. We have microwaves and mini-fridge's. Free use of the fitness center which has two computers and a printer. Parking is normally $25.00 Per night but if you become a Wyndham Rewards member parking will be $20.00 Per night. We are located at the beginning of Waikiki- within walking distance to the Hawaii Convention Center, Ala Moana Shopping Center, lots of dining and shopping opportunities - a 10 minute stroll to the beach is across the street at the Hilton Hawaiian Village or you can walk two blocks to Ala Moana Beach Park. Public transportation (The Bus) is available outside on Ala Moana Blvd. We have a travel desk in the lobby help arrange tours and adventures at a reasonable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Waikiki
- Holiday Inn Honolulu
- Honolulu Holiday Inn
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu