Close to attractions. Very clean, comfortable, and friendly staff. There was a door man and a concierge to help us book sight seeing trips.
The room was a nice size and the mattress was comfortable. We had asked for a nice view and did have a partial view of the ocean from our top floor room. There are several public transportation options very close by. Walking distance to great beaches, restaurants etc.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hotel
- Waikiki Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Waikiki
- Holiday Inn Honolulu
- Honolulu Holiday Inn
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer off beach prices and lots of free amenities- in each room from the 9th floor and up we have microwaves and mini-fridge's, you can use either free hardwired or wireless internet access - free use of the fitness center and business center - you can print your boarding passess for free. Parking is $15 IF you are a Wyndham points member or you can join when you arrive- parking normally $25 a night. We are located at the beginning of Waikiki- within walking distance to the Hawaii Convention Center, Ala Moana Shopping Center, lots of dining and shopping opportunities - access to the beach is across the street at the Hilton Hawaiian Village or you can walk two blocks to Ala Moana Beach Park. Public transportation (The Bus) is available outside on Ala Moana Blvd. We have a concierge desk to help arrange transfers, activities and tours. Come and visit us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.