Close to attractions. Very clean, comfortable, and friendly staff. There was a door man and a concierge to help us book sight seeing trips.
The room was a nice size and the mattress was comfortable. We had asked for a nice view and did have a partial view of the ocean from our top floor room. There are several public transportation options very close by. Walking distance to great beaches, restaurants etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer off beach prices and lots of free amenities-You can access free Wi-Fi and Hardwired connections in each room. We have microwaves and mini-fridge's. Free use of the fitness center which has two computers and a printer. Parking is normally $25.00 Per night but if you become a Wyndham Rewards member parking will be $20.00 Per night. We are located at the beginning of Waikiki- within walking distance to the Hawaii Convention Center, Ala Moana Shopping Center, lots of dining and shopping opportunities - a 10 minute stroll to the beach is across the street at the Hilton Hawaiian Village or you can walk two blocks to Ala Moana Beach Park. Public transportation (The Bus) is available outside on Ala Moana Blvd. We have a travel desk in the lobby help arrange tours and adventures at a reasonable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Plaza Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Waikiki
- Holiday Inn Honolulu
- Honolulu Holiday Inn
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu