When we first arrived, we were a little disappointed to find our hotel room had two queen beds when I had booked a King. It was quickly resolved and they took $50.00 off our bill to compensate. The hotel was amazing! The hotel grounds were amazing and beautiful! Staff were friendly and always willing to go above and beyond to make you happy. The only thing I would say I would never do again is, go to the Luau. It was very expensive and the food was cold. The Hawaiian entertainers were wonderful and beautiful but, if I go again....and we plan to....I would do a Luau somewhere else. The beach was wonderful and clean. The restaurants were all great and I would recommend CJ's, the prices were good and the food was amazing! We ate there almost every day! Enjoy your trip and I hope we can get back as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu