There are certain expectations you expect from 5 star hotels like the hilton. Cost: In addition to our room rate, we were asked to pay another $30/day to use the internet + some free classes they had. Most 5 stars give internet for free, and we certainly did not want to attend whatever classes they had to offer. So this felt like a rip off. Plus, parking was another $20-$30/day. Amenities: I've used better pools from other 5 star hotels. If you're in Asia, check out Shangri-la. Room Amenities: they did not even have toothbrushes for us nor razor! That's the very basic of necessities when you are paying anywhere between $250 - $700/night. Lastly, the furniture looks dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu