We arrived exhausted from traveling all day from the East Coast of the US. Check in was quick and front desk rep very kind and helpful. Given that our family of 5 was visiting the week between Christmas and New Year's it was very busy, people everywhere. The crowded lobby common areas were a little disconcerting, but amazingly our floor and the Tapa Tower Family Room we were in was so quiet! We slept well without interruption. Our three teenagers took surf lessons through the Hilton and were happy with the instruction. We also went on the Fireworks Sunset Cruise. It was okay. Nice crewmen who left you alone with your family to enjoy the sunset. Food average, but wasn't expecting a gourmet meal. Very expensive for what it was. The ABC store, Starbucks, and specialty stores right on property were very convenient and helpful so that we could grab coffee or a snack without going to a full service restaurant. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a lot of amenities on property. However, if going again, I would choose something smaller just to avoid the crowd factor. We couldn't find anywhere that wasn't packed for dinner with long long waits. We ended up at a PF Changs that we would have normally never chosen while on vacation! Make sure and have reservations somewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu