Recently spent three nights before our cruise and found it a very nice place to stay. Several food options within walking distance and shopping close by. Nice well kept grounds and pools. If taking a tour they pick you up at the hotel. Laundromat couple of blocks away. I really wish they had a Laundromat on the property. The food was a little expensive and average on site but if you walk toward the marina area you can find cheaper restaurants. The room was well kept and a nice room. They were doing a lot of renovations while we were there but it was still a very nice place to stay. Enjoyed the resort map app on my phone. Would stay again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu