Stayed in this hotel for a week during our 20th wedding anniversary trip. Arrived late from our long haul from the East Coast. Check in was a breeze since there were few people in the check-in line and since they have dedicated counter for HHonor members. We were given a room at the Ali'i Tower. It was gorgeous! Our room had a king bed on the top floor. Our balcony was facing the Rainbow tower and had a partial view of the ocean. Spent plenty of time at the balcony, sipping wine and eating room service food. The entire place is big. Plenty of activities around. Our room was excellent and we cannot complain. You can book your airport transfer within the hotel and you will be picked up in the lobby. It was an excellent accommodating for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu