We stayed at the Hilton for 5 days and had the best time! Our 3.5 yo son loved everything about it...from the beach to the pool and onto the waterslides. The hotel is extremely kid friendly. There is even a pool infant friendly. We did not rent a car this time because we had been to Oahu in the past. We stayed at the hotel mostly. Bad news..restaurants are just adequate. Wish there were better food and better prices. Food were very expensive and poor quality. We just tolerated it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu