I had booked with my family and parents. Originally my parents were in another tower and they were very accomodating in making sure we could be in the same tower together.
The children especially loved the lagoon and slide pools although they weren't able to use the slides as much. The opening hours for the slides really needsto be longer than 5pm. By the time we came back from our day trips the slides would be closed which was very disappointing for my kids as this was the main reason for booking the hotel.
Its a little out from the main shopping of Waikiki, which can add to your travel expenses unless you were willing to walk everywhere.
Overall a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Agoda, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu