I'm not really a big fan of Honolulu HI. I prefer the quieter life you get on the other islands, but I was pleasantly surprised by the great view even with just being on the 6th floor. we're HGVC owners and got a 2 bedroom condo overlooking the lagoon. The fireworks on Friday were great and we could watch them right from our lanai. everything was fairly close to walk to. The rooms furniture was quite worn and out dated and so was the carpeting. The staff needed a little more information about key things like using your room key for entering the parking garage (the bellmen and valets knew nothing about this they kept telling me that it was a seperated key) but after going to the front desk and checking, it all got figured out. The aquarium was very nice but we didn't make it to the zoo. great hiking around Diamond Head and Makapu Point. In all it was a nice complex with plenty of shops and restaurants. the grounds were nice and clean. I would definetly suggest to anyone heading to this island to go on the "Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Adventures" it was a blast and we saw soo many great things right from the start all the way to hte end as I put it to the guides "BEST EXCURSION EVVVVER!". Make plans early in your vacation that way if you have any cancelations due to weather you have time to reschedule. just a little tip. Again to me going to Honolulu is like traveling to the big city and I can do that at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Amex, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu