Our first trip to Hawaii ever. This is the place to go! It is truly beautiful. We loved having options and choices at our fingertips; bars, meals, shopping, transportation readily available. With the amount of people here. It was not overwhelming. Unlike most people who have reviewed with comments about the expenses. I think it was money well spent. Although the food prices were a little exuberant for the small quantity they serve you. Offer coffee drinks on the bar menus. Put netting up to detour the pigeons that ruin the ambiance of dining outside. The poor wait staff spend all their time shooing the birds away!
Our room in the diamond tower with a lanai was perfect. A few small details for improvement overall would make it not seem outdated; add microwaves, update the coffee makers, take out the mini bar which is no longer in use and locked anyways, secure the wifi which is unsecured.
Rearrange the room and move the bed near the patio side so people who like to go to sleep early can sleep. It was truly hindering and annoying to have to listen to the tapa bar music throughout the hotel every single night even from the 17th floor! This was the worst complaint I have overall! It is way too noisy at night and a nuisance! This would be my only deterrent from booking this place again. Respect the vast ages that are coming to your property.
The staff here was wonderful especially our room attendant who went above and beyond to clean our room daily! Any questions we had was answered with hawaiian friendly flair.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village
- Hilton Honolulu
- Honolulu Hilton
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.