Stayed at the Hawaiian Village in summer 2012 and had a great time. It is located about a 20 minute walk from the main Waikiki beach area, which we actually found nice because it is a pleasant walk to lose some of the extra pounds gained from eating American size meals. The beach and pools were really nice, with board paddling and kayaks available at the lake. Staff were friendly and there are some nice restaurants to eat at. My one complaint would be that there is nothing to do after 11pm as everywhere shuts, and it would be nice to have somewhere locally to spend a late night drinking and chatting. Waikiki itself is a little touristy but I still loved it, and Honolulu and Pearl Harbour are worth a visit. we also went for an organised walk in the rainforest. Don't want to offend our American cousins, but any British will have to accept that on such a walk Americans are just so slow (lol). And yes, the place is full of the iconic sandy beaches, palm trees and blue skies. Not as hot as European resorts, and can be windy / cloudy at times (it is an island in the middle of the Pacific), but we loved every day there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu