We have just returned from a wonderful family holiday. Initially wasn't keen about staying there, only due to not having seperate bedrooms and kitchen facilities, however, now, we wouldn't stay anywhere else! It was by far the best accomodation to stay at on Waikiki beach. The man made lagoon was a favourite by all of us (22 inc my husband's family) The kids could snorkle, paddle board etc in a safe environment. The slides at one of the pools was also a big draw card, for the little kids and the big kids! We will return one day to this establishment and having done a tour of the time share appartments (kitchen and seperate bedrooms) this will be a bonus. Did find the food a bit exy and to be honest, too salty, too fatty, over cooked and over sized! But, must give a mention to FRESCO overlooking the main lobby. Excellent food, excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu