The Equus was as nice and accommodating as most larger chains at a much better rate. It was perfect walking distance from the Hawaii convention center and the beach. The staff was very friendly and offered complementary cocktails in the evening. My husband and I enjoyed that it was a smaller and quieter hotel in the middle of busy Waikiki. The linens were great too!
- Also Known As:
- The Equus Hotel And Marina Tower
- Equus An Aqua Boutique Hotel
- The Equus Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Equus is a charming boutique hotel located on Waikīkī’s “Upper West Side” where you will find an abundance of restaurants, easy access to one of the world’s largest shopping malls, a quick stroll to the beach and gorgeous sunset views. The hotel guestrooms are warm and contemporary, keeping true to the hotel’s equestrian theme with Ralph Lauren-inspired touches throughout. An intimate lobby and lanai offer a dipping pool, gazebo and a weekly cocktail reception.All guestrooms are appointed with cozy pillow-top beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerator with freezer, Keurig coffee maker with organic coffee, and complimentary full property WiFi. Portable printers can be delivered for those on business. Best of all, the friendly staff offers the kind of personal assistance delivered with Aloha that only a small, family-run hotel can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Equus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.