Spent 4 nights in the hotel on the 28th floor. Beautiful view of Diamond Head. Spacious 2 bedroom with full kitchen. Clean and functional. Hallways a bit dingy, but otherwise fine. No elevator problems as in other reviews. Good location, easy walk to beach. Very friendly staff with easy check in and out. Amenities fee well publicized in advance so it was no surprise. Helpful concierge on site to arrange tours. Rented beach chairs from the hotel convenience store and carried them to the beach, saving significant $. I'm sure you can find much more luxurious accommodation nearby, but if you are looking for value and a decent, clean hotel, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu