We stayed here May 4-13th, 2013 in a 1 bedroom ocean view unit.
The room was perfect. Separate bedroom and a living room / full kitchen area. Clean and well furnished. The room was cleaned daily and we never saw the maid.
The only thing I would comment on is the view of the ocean was a little disappointing. If you truly want an ocean view I would recommend staying in a hotel directly on the beachfront.
As far as location, once again it was great. Plenty of restaurants, bars and shopping within easy walking. I do recommend renting a car while you stay here. Not to get around Honolulu but to see other parts of the island which are absolutely beautiful, especially the north shore.
We would definitely stay at this hotel again and have no problem recommending it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu