I had expected more from this hotel based on the pictures and reviews I had read. Upon check-in, we found the room to be quite small. The only seating area was around the corner from the main part of the room, in front of the closet; which left us lying/sitting on the beds while in the room. The bathroom was beyond small, one adult max with no elbow room for anyone else. Our room faced to the west, and even the lightest wind shook and rattled the sliding glass door to our balcony. The hotel itself is DIRECTLY across the street from Waikiki Beach, and minutes from great shopping and restaurants. The noise from people and cars was actually less than other hotels we have previously stayed at on Kuhio St though, which was a plus. Absent our door issue which caused unplanned wake ups and loss of sleep, I would recommend this hotel only if you do not plan on staying in the room.. Sleep & go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu