The room was tiny and the internet cut in and out. There was only a shower and it was a very small bathroom. Housekeeping did an awesome job. The balcony was nice and we could see part of the beach even though we had a city view room. Amenities charges was $15 a night but that included wi-fi and unlimited dvd and game rentals. Parking was $18 a night and was limited since there are only a dozen or so parking spots. Location was bar none. Can't beat directly across the street from Waikiki and the middle of shopping and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu