If you want great value for your money in Waikiki, try this hotel. I've stayed there 4 times and will stay again! It's small, very clean and has the best location on Waikiki beach. Try to get the 5-8 th floor, centre balcony and the price is very reasonable depending on when you want to go and that goes for any hotel there. Why not have more spending money in your pocket and stay at this hotel, you won't regret it. Close to everything you need including the ABC chain of stores. Restaurants all within walking distance including the fairly newly opened restaurant at the front of the hotel, accessible from the Main Street. Waikiki Beach straight across the street!!!! The staff have always been a joy to deal with and are very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu