We started our journey in Hawaii here in March 2013, we stayed here for three nights before heading to the other islands. We stayed on the 6th Floor in the Ocean Front room. The room was well kept and everything we needed was provided. The Wi-Fi was excellent, the view was magnificent. The air-con was a little noise when it kicked in and out, but wasn't that we couldn't sleep. It would be great to substitute some of the double beds for 1 king-bed especially in the Ocean Front room. There was only the two of us and we slept separately.
When we came back to Waikiki after visiting the island we stayed at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani - they couldn't even provide us with Wi-Fi in our room. I would have rather stayed at the Circle!
I would definitely stay here again and recommend staying here!
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Waikiki Circle
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Loews Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.