The hotel itself is great. Room appointments are good, especially given the odd shape a circular hotel allows.
Lots of construction noise from the new McDonald's being built next door made the balcony all but useless to enjoy during the day. Access to the beach was fantastic though, so who needs the balcony anyway?
Beds were uncomfortable - probably need a new mattress.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Waikiki Circle
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Loews Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.