Location can't be beat, no pool, but no biggie since it is across the street from the best beach in the area. The staff was very nice and the rooms super clean.
Rooms are so tiny you can barely get a suit case in. The bathroom was so small my husband had to sit on the toilet sideways!
The noise was the worst part. The neighbors were constantly banging the doors closed and the traffic from the street was so bad I woke up thinking a motor cycle was in the room! For the price it was not bad, wakakiki is very pricey, crowded and touristy. But I do love Oahu, very pretty island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, EasyToBook, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu