Great location across the street from Waikiki Beach. Great for getting to the beach. Bad for all the foot traffic--not an escape from the hubbub. You can easily walk anywhere along Kalakaua Ave. The staff was great. Although small (almost cramped), the rooms had a cool retro look. For the price a good value. No pool or restaurant. Also, people in condos (or apts) were very nearby and could easily see into our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu