Traveling with a 7 month old, this was a great hotel to stay. The Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel is located right across from Waikiki beach and close to restaurants and shops. There is a popular restaurant in the hotel itself but we found cheaper and less crowded options within a couple of minutes walk. The hotel didnt have many facilities like a swimming pool, hot tub etc but we spent most of our time on the beach so it didnt matter. Beach umbrellas and floats were available to borrow and we used the hotel travel desk to book excursions. The rooms were a bit old but clean and spacious and we were provided with a crib on arrival. Overall, we had a pleasant stay and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu