Several years ago, my travel agent booked this hotel for us. When we got there the front desk staff gave us a room on the lowest level with a view of the parking ramp! We asked for a better room but were told it would cost extra so I paid an extra $250 out of pocket for three nights. After the trip my travel agent showed me that he had booked an ocean view room AND PAID EXTRA for it and scolded me for not phoning him on the spot! Felt really scamed by this hotel!
The rooms are small pie shaped contraptions in which you would not want to spend much time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu