We enjoyed our 5 day stay ending 1/14/13. Cute, clean rooms and friendly staff. Very well situated in Waikiki with fantastic views from our 13th Floor ocean front room. Not much more $ for Ocean Front...and well worth it! Great room for couple...but, might be tight with children. No lobby or pool...but, so easy to get in and out to the main Street below and beach across the St.
No restaurant...but, Mc Donalds right downstairs for quick breakfast/coffee. Plenty of fancy breakfasts nearby if that's what you want. I would definately return to Circle on my next trip to Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu