We stayed at Waikiki Circle for 4 nights in july 2012. Our room was on the seventh floor and had a partial seaview over Waikiki beach. The room was very small but nice, the bathroom was newly renovated I think. We didn't spend so much time at the hotel but they have a nice free movie/games-rental services if you like to spend the time inside. Each room have a playstation! =)
The location is perfect since you just go right outside and cross the street to get to the crowed Waikiki beach. Right next to the hotel you have Eggs n things and each day the line is loooong to get breakfast/lunch/dinner there. Hotel guests have a discount.
The staff was friendly and guests can borrow beach towels each day. To the right of the elevators you have a tourist agency that helped us book a helicopter trip over Oahu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu