Though the room was small, it was comfortable and not claustrophobic. Beds were nice, pillows a bit hard and thin. Shower only, no tub. Balcony was nice, view of Waikiki Beach across the street. Nice size flat screen t.v. bright colorful decor. Desk, refrigeraton and safe included. Ther is a $10.00 resort fee per day and a $15.00 parking fee. Ice is downstairs. I liked the room, was convenient to good restaurants, shopping and the beach. A bit noisy at night from Kalakaua Ave but I'd stay there again. Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu