My family and I stayed at the Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Nov 12 - 24, 2012. Check in was easy & quick. Staff where always friendly, helpful & doing their job well.
We shared a small room with 2 beds. We travelled with our two small children. One the negative side our room was very tiny - located on the side of the hotel, 3rd floor. We were above the garbage bins. I found it loud in the morning. A few times the crashing sound of the garbage truck would wake me up. Our toilet backed up 3 times for no apparent reason. Each time they would quickly fix the issue. The shower was very small and designed in a odd shape. This made showing the children annoying. My husband is 5'11 and his feet hung off the edge of the bed, so while they seemed like "full" beds I think they were a bit on the small side. The air con was very old and loud. Next time we are trying another hotel. All in all its a 3 star with a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu