This is my honest review on this hotel,this hotel is right on the main road across from the beach no shuttle buses drop you off in the driveway only on the main road outside the hotel,this is what our driver told us.watch out for the traffic when you get off the shuttle the main door is on the right hand side so we had to hop out into the traffic oh by the way to bad if you got little ones we had to guard our ones with our lives just to get them to safety on the side of the road where our bags were dumped as the public walked through them and around them.so to the check in we are a family of 6 we paid for 2adjoining rooms city view only to be told we had been split up and to boot put on separate floors when we explained what we had paid for the lovely gentleman behind the counter said the hotel does not have adjoining rooms but we can put you on the same floor only one room will be city view and the other room ocean view thats all they had available at the time and that we had to pay an extra $15 per night for the ocean view room.ok now the rooms my room was the city view room when I opened the door I was shocked I couldn't believe how small the room was you literally open the door and there's the bed the bench top that the tv was sitting wasn't wiped down you could see cup rings left behind from the last lot of people I went straight to the sliding door opened it our balcony was on top of the roof we were greeted with cigarette butts a paper coffee. Cup and a sock strewn outside.as for the bathroom 2people can't be in it at the same time you have to do the shimmy if there was 2of you in there it's soooo small,the shower box is so small it's roughly the same width as the toilet in a aeroplane or I couldn't even stretch my arms out to my side it's that pokey,this room is so small personally myself its only good for a couple not a family,i did ask if I could get a refund at reception so we could move on but it would of been a lengthy process....staff were friendly even the lady working behind the activities counter who was using a handheld mirror and tweezers To pluck her eyebrows when I was there to purchase tickets was very helpful......just saying...so to ask if I'd return to this hotel ....no I will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aston Hotels & Resorts, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu