I’m a regular traveller to Waikiki and usually stay on Kuhio Avenue, but thought I would try something different. I had heard and read good things about this hotel, so decided to stay here for one night before staying at another hotel with some friends for the rest of my stay in Waikiki.
I booked an Ocean Front room with two double beds from hotelclub.com.au for a really affordable rate. I landed in Honolulu at 8am, so I wasn’t surprised that my room was not yet available, and wouldn’t be, until after midday. But, once they realised I was on my own, they were able to offer me a room with only one double bed, but on a higher floor (12th floor – there are only 14 floors) that would be available sooner; Perfect!
The location was/is amazing, you literally cross the road and you’re at the beach! Not to mention Yoghurtland being a stone's throw away too! I would suggest booking an Ocean Front room; the uninterrupted view of the beach (and the sunset) is well worth the little difference between the room type rates. Due to the nature of the building, the rooms are an odd shape, but it didn’t bother me at all as the design and layout of the room accommodated the shape of the building. However, I wouldn’t suggest any more than two people staying in each room – purely due for comfort in terms of physical space. The bed was heavenly and is one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on – and I stay in hotels quite often. All staff were super friendly and accommodating and endeavoured to meet my needs at all times. Considering the view of an ocean front room, I am surprised at how affordable this hotel is.
The only bad thing about my stay was that it was only for one night! I would have extended my stay at this hotel, but unfortunately it was fully booked!
I’m returning to Waikiki in a few months and will most likely stay here again and I will most definitely be recommending this gem of a hotel to anyone travelling to Waikiki – trust me, you will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu