We stayed in room 902 this year - we had 1103 last year. Almost the same room, all of the familiar things we had become accustomed to the first time around.
Like - panoramic beach views, friendly staff, free Continental breakfast - so very convenient - free towels and mats for the beach. ABC Store next door, Maccas 3 doors away.
The floor of the rooms are now tiled so no more complaints about musty smells and dirty carpets. The antique Chinese furniture grows on you as it is really quite beautiful.
Best of all, the antique lift has not changed. Polished brassas mirrors and the walls clad in carpet. straight up, straight down - no waiting like in large hotels.
BUT you must order Deluxe Oceanfront - nothing less captures the moment.
Remember it is a boutique hotel very small but right on the beach!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Beachside Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beachside Hotel
- Hotel Aqua Waikiki Beachside
- Waikiki Beachside Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu