If you are a person that needs a spa,fitness room, breakfast buffet,pool, or 4 star restaurant then no need to read further. There are other Aston hotels that would meet your needs.On the other hand if you are independent, want a comfortable bed, clean room and helpful friendly staff that actually know your name and care if your happy, this is the place. The location was great, they provided towels and mats for the beach, and your right in the middle of the action.Next door there is a breakfast place or buffets surround you. Or if your like us there is a ABC right next door with friendly staff and .99 cent coffee and everything from muffins to Bento boxes. For lunch and dinner the world is literately out side your door.( I'm in Waikiki to experience it, not hide in a hotel restaurant and pool). I would put the furniture and fixtures as well broken in funky Asian, Polynesian, but functional and comfortable like your own high rise weekend cottage. There are a variety of rooms from ocean view, to what is called an interior. We had an ocean view but friends of mine had the interior room, it is small and has only a door with louvers for for windows, but they we pleased as it was clean and fir the bill for a nights sleep. So like I said, if you get it, you will love it, and would not change a thing, and would defiantly come back.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Beachside Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beachside Hotel
- Hotel Aqua Waikiki Beachside
- Resortquest Waikiki Beachside
- Waikiki Beachside Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.