The Aston is in the east end of Waikiki beach. The benefit is that there is much less foot traffic at that end of the beach. Plus we were directly across the street from the beach. Great location. Room was large and kept clean by staff. The bathroom was a little dated. Breakfast, while included, was a little skimpy. Yogurt,fruit and cereals. The muffins were institutional. We ended up at the Starbucks around the corner most days.
I get irritated at the add on costs of 'resort hotels'. Why do travelers let them say the rate is $x but then they add on a "resort fee". Just quote the REAL price! All the hotels seem to do it and it is not right.
The pool area was clean. Tikis restaurant served good food at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 644 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu